If you have lost something on one of our buses, we will do our utmost to get it back to you. Here’s what you need to do:
Give us a call
Call us as soon as possible on 07 3248 6100 to register your lost item. Our office is open from 8am-5pm during weekdays. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide us with the details
- A full description of the item or items you have lost
- Bus route / bus service number you travelled on
- Time of day you travelled
- Return daytime telephone number so we can contact you
Our follow up
We will check our lost property area at our depot and call you back as soon as possible. Lost property is registered and kept for three months. Please note – perishable items such as food will be disposed of immediately.
Getting your property back
If we have found your property you can collect it from our Reception at Transdev Queensland, 10 Smith St Capalaba, 4157.
- Collection is between 8am and 5pm during weekdays.
- For security purposes, please bring photo ID when collecting items.
Have you found something on the bus?
Please hand any items you find on the bus to the driver.
Please find our Lost Property Policy located here.